niga nomu saenggang-na-neun naren
kaseum shirigo seulpeun nare-neun
niga pogoshipda ibkae maemtora
honja dashi tto crying for you
honja dashi tto missing for you
Baby I love you
Im waiting for you
Bye bye never say goodbye
irohke jabji mothajiman
I need you
amu maldo mothae
I want you
baraedo dashi baraedo
niga nomu bogoshipeun naren
nomu kyondigi deun nare-neun
noreul saranghanda ibkae maemdora
honja dashi tto crying for you
niga nomu saenggang-na-neun naren
kaseum shirigo seulpeun nare-neun
niga pogoshipda ibkae maemdora
honja dashi tto crying for you
honja dashi tto missing for you
Baby I love you
Im waiting for you
Battled at || 6:43 AM
________________________________________
The Fighter
About Me Hi , welcome to my blog . My name is Jun hui and is currently 12 . My current school is red swastika .
Write something about yourself.
Like mapleing .... Zzz .
Wishlist Be pro in maple . zzz .
Write things that you wish to have here.
Have a lv 200 maple character ... Zzz